Description: LES France and APEB are pleased to invite you to the third edition of the Paris Conference Cycle dedicated to Standard-essential patents (SEPs) and FRAND licensing.
The previous editions were great successes, with over 100 persons attending half-day long panel discussions, during which experts from a number of jurisdictions explored FRAND issues from a variety of angles.
For this third edition, we have the honor and the privilege to welcome an exceptional panel of judges to discuss recent FRAND case-law in the main relevant jurisdictions.
- The Honorable Colin Birss, Judge of the High Court of Justice of England and Wales
- The Honorable Edger F. Brinkman, Senior Judge of the Court of The Hague, Netherland
- The Honorable Marie-Christine Courboulay, Former President of the 3rd Chamber of the Paris Judicial Court, former member of the European Commission’s experts group on SEP Licensing
- The Honorable Dr. Klaus Grabinski, Judge of the Federal Court of Justice (Bundesgerichtshof), Karlsruhe, Germany
- The Honorable James V. Selna, Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Dr. Sophie Pasquier, K. Philips N.V., Principal Licensing Counsel
- Dr. Matthias Schneider, Audi AG, Chief Licensing Officer (patents)